The Vulkan Euroback furnace, supplies fully automated processes. This oven is available in sizes from 60 to 600m2. However, its enormous capacity does not compromise the quality of its products. Thanks to the heat retention capacity of the oil, the heat is transferred continuously and evenly to the products. Each floor of the Vulkan Euroback can be individually controlled and operators can separately adjust upper and lower heat as well as individual temperature zones.
The Vulkan Euroback oven can operate in two different ways:
- Staggered continuous baking: The loader loads all floors in continuous mode; During the cooking process, the conveyor continues in step mode as the next batch is loaded onto the respective floor. At the end of the cooking process the products are automatically transferred to the unloader.
- Batching by staggered lots: Each floor is loaded with a simple batch. During cooking, the oven conveyor is stopped. As the new batch is loaded, the baked goods are removed from the oven.
- Available with 2 to 12 floors, as required.
- Floor width: 2000 to 3000mm
- Floor Length: 2400 to 32000mm
- Large baking area (from 60 to 600m2), with reduced space thanks to the compact design of the oven.
- Suitable for all products; Ideal for bakeries with a limited range of products
- Fully automated process for a high level of rationalization.
- Concord loader with fabric and / or stainless steel conveyor
- Optimized for integration in plants of continuous production in bakeries of 24h.