Automatic mixing center SANCASSIANO, Handling + auxiliary machines, oven chargers, profing chambers, warehouse of boards, BVT BAKERY SERVICES, HEUFT thermal oil oven, Vacuum cooling, BVT VACUUM COOLING.
Production of bread, from 1 kg to 100 g, from several lines of formation, deposited on boards, in tower-type fermentation (pater noster) after the format (cutting, press, dosing of surface ingredients, etc.) Load of the product without support in the oven of thermal oil and stone sole and cooling with vacuum technology in only 3 minutes.
Composition of the line:
- Mixing: production with "direct" doughs (without rest) for certain formats. Masses with autolysis, dough with incorporation of liquid or solid sourdough, rested doughs with fermentation in bowl. Fully automatic system.
- Makeup: coming from one or more lines of lamination, in the case of very hydrated dough. Possibility of receiving lamination lines and / or forming lines by dividing, rounding, pre-fermented, forming, .. for less hydration
- Controlled fermentation: in different techniques of transport and movement of the dough taking into account technological, technical and space factors available. Movement of pieces on trays, peel board or product free of fixed support and circulating between the formation, fermentation and baking.
- Handling: transport systems of different formats with suitable alternatives for the process to be performed, incorporating processing equipment for the requirements of each specific format. (Cutting systems, dosing systems for surface ingredients, product quality control and inspection systems at each stage of the process, etc.)
- Baking: thermal oil furnace, with its special and characteristic cooking that defines a crisp product, in its correct degree of internal humidity, with thin crust and traditional appearance,...Oven developed in decks allowing a space in reduced plant for a high productive capacity.
- Cooling. Special emphasis is given to this point, where we incorporate the technological alternative of vacuum cooling, which allows important technical and technological advantages, ensuring minimum contamination levels, unthinkable cooling times compared to ambient systems (40/60 minutes traditional time) 3 (Three) minutes vacuum cooling time, avoiding problems of collapse in the product and improving the cooking itself.